Gunotsav Assam 3rd phase results check, Gunotsav assam results, www.gunotsavassam.org _ Hello viewers, Here is an another important news for teachers of assam working at the Elementary level. Last year Govt of Assam has held Gunotsav to evaluate Elementary schools of Assam to evaluate the quality of education in assam. The Gunotsav was held in three phases. Meanwhile you all know that Gunutsav 1st & 2nd phase results are already out. And now It’s time for Gunutsav 3rd phase results check. State education minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma has announced 3rd phase Gunotsav results a few days ago. So, if you are searching about Gunutsav 3rd phase results then you are at at the right place. In this article we will discuss about Gunotsav Assam 3rd phase results.
Gunotsav Assam 3rd phase results 2018 check :
Gunotsav third phase of school assessment programme was held between 3rd to 6th January in 13 districts_ Goalpara, Darrang, Nalbari, Sonitpur, Majuli, Golaghat, Karimganj, Dhuri, Dhemaji, Hojai, Baksa, Biswanath, South Salmara Mankasar . And today education minister of assam has announced in a press meet about the results of third phase Gunutsav.
Gunotsav Assam 3rd phase phase results preview :
Here is a normal preview on third phase Gunutsav results..
District wise rank as per A+ school
13. South Salmara mankasar.
Grading wise % of schools in Gunotsav phase III
||Number of schools
How to check Gunotsav Assam 3rd phase results 2018 :
Here is the step-by-step process to know Gunutsav 3rd phase results check your schools grade..
1. Firstly you need to visit Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission’s official website www.gunotsavassam.org
2. Now Click on Member log in above
3. Enter your user id and password
Note: You can Contact your CRCC for use I’d and password.
4. You will enter dashboard white page.
5. Now click dashboard menu.
6. Select “2 to 5 school certificate” for LP or 6 to 8 school certificate for UP
7. Now enter your school dise code or school name
8. Gunotsav Assam 3rd phase results will appear.
Gunotsav phase 3 results links:
Gunotsav is expected to bring about the following results :
- Tracking academic performance of each child across all subjects throughout the elementary cycle.
- Indication of learning gaps of child
- Designing and implementing remedial strategies based on the identified learning gaps.
- Enhancing learning of students through timely regular feedback and support and bring about improved learning outcomes.
- Increase retention rate and reduce dropout rate.
- Generation of awareness and greater participation among all stakeholders.
- Ensuring better school functioning.
About Gunutsav assam :
Gunotsav is a quality enhancement initiative of the State for bringing about improvement in learning levels of students at Elementary level. Hon’ble Minister, Education, Assam has already announced the implementation of the programme in his budget speech. It aims to evaluate schools and students of schools in order to assess their performance and design strategies to bring about quality improvement in levels of learning as well as in the school environment. Assessment will be done on four core areas viz Academic achievement of children of Class-2 to 8 , Co-scholastic activities, Availability and Utilization of School Infrastructure and other facilities and Community Participation.
The distribution of scores for these areas will be : scholastic- 60%, co-scholastic areas-20%, availability and utilization of infrastructure and other facilities- 10%, community participation-10%. Classes II to VIII will be covered. Assessment of children from class II to V will be in respect of Skills viz. Reading, Writing and Numeracy. For children of classes VI to VIII, assessment will be done in respect of subject areas in addition to Skills of reading, writing and numeracy.
You can also see : Single teacher transfer
Disclaimer : we are not official. We don’t have any connection with the official website. We just collect the information and share it with you.