Nios deled online form fill up registration _ Hello viewers, This is a very important article for all nios deled Untrained Teachers. Meanwhile All Untrained teachers of nios deled course has comes through a various stages of nios deled Like-Admission, study center, assignment submission, and now it’s time for you to go for 1st semester examination registration, form fill up and to be prepare for 1st semester examination. Last date of nios deled online form fill up registration is tomorrow on 6 March 2018. If you missed it then you have to pay rs.100 for each course as late fees. Only a few days to go for your 1st semester examination. So, read the full article to proceed through the following instructions for nios deled online form fill up registration.
Nios deled online form fill up registration:
I hope you all prepare for 1st semester examination and waiting for examination
Routine. Meanwhile nios has announced the date of 1st semester form fill up registration and it is 15th February to 6th March 2018 without late fees. Otherwise you have to pay rs.100 for each subject. Online registration is going on in the official website.
Nios deled examination fees :
The Examination fees will be subject wise, It means that you should have to pay for three courseds for the first semester examination. The fees structure will be Rs.250/ for each course 501, 502 & 503. So, overall you should have to pay Rs. 750 in total.
You can also visit official websites of nios deled and these are www.nios.ac.in or www.dled.nios.ac.in
Form fill up date : Without late fees_ 15th February to 6 March 2018
With late fees_ 7th April to 15th April 2018.
How to apply Online registration form of nios deled :
Here is the step-by-step process of online form fill up registration of nios deled below_
1. First of all you need to log in official nios deled website www.nios.ac.in
2. Now enter your enrollment number and press submit button. See example below..
3. Your all details will shown at the top like Name, father name, percentage and categories
- Now Select your medium
- Select “NO” from the option below (If you are examining the 12th improvement then you have to select “YES”.)
- Click on Submit button.
4. At the very next page “Click on make payment” option and select your suitable option to make payment successfully.
5. That’s all. Your payment status will appear like the photo below
Disclaimer : All the above information is collected from various sources. This is not official website. We never encourage people to do as we say. We also strongly recommend people to visit the official website www.nios.ac.in
You can also see : Online Application For Single Teacher Transfer.